Skip to main content

The lost wallet in SM Sta. Rosa Cinema

On December 26, 2019. I was going to watch the 2019 Metro Manila Film Festival entry, The Mall The Merrier  starring Vice Ganda and Anne Curtis in SM City Sta. Rosa in Laguna. 

I arrived at the mall at about 1:45 PM. I was falling in line in the PWD/Senior lane to watch the 3:25 PM screening of the film which is at Cinema 4, and when the cinema personnel had posted the said screening time was sold out, I choose to watch the 6:00 PM screening instead. I bought the ticket at exactly 2:23 PM, while waiting, I went to some shops inside the mall like supermarket, department store, cyberzone, Miniso and others. 

At about 4:20 PM, I was going to buy bottled water at the snack bar. I accidentally hit a small boy, in-front of the Cinema 3 entrance, and he began to cry, and I ask them to they sorry to the parents of the child. When I went to the PWD/Senior line of the entering of the cinema by 4:30 PM, I was so worried if the child I accidentally hit, if he stopped crying. I went back and I looked at him and he felt okay. The reason why I wanted to be in line very early, is because when I came here by 5:00 PM or 5:15 PM, the PWD/Senior line is long to wait. I was so excited to see the film, and I feel I wanted to go to the comfort room. As when the cinema personnel said, that it is ready to go inside, I hold my ticket that was inside my wallet, after it was accepted, I was able to go to the male restroom inside the cinema before I went to my selected seat. 

At that time when the movie is ending, I realized that my wallet is gone, or misplaced. After the movie, I realized that it was left in the male restroom, and I asked one of the cinema personnel, "Mayroon ba kayong nakitang wallet na kulay brown? Parang naiwan ko sa CR" (Have you ever seen a wallet that is color brown?, I have left it in the male restroom). I asked to the security guards in the cinema lobby, and I asked that if there is janitors who have picked up my lost wallet. And they said that they didn't find any brown wallet. After that, my dad came to the cinema to know what happened. The only reason why I was so worried is because there was my PWD card inside my wallet, and the money was worth P50 or P60 with coins. And my dad said he gave me my cellphone number to the cinema personnel, in case they have found it. I was so worried, that I don't want to go home, without finding it. And when my dad said that it is time to go home, due to that he is busy with my mom working in a stall in Victory Mall Sta. Rosa, and he also said, "Mapapalitan naman ang PWD card" (The PWD card can be replacable). I went home, and accepted my dad's apology. When I went home, I sent a private message in SM Cinema Sta. Rosa's Facebook Page, about the incident happened. However, when my mom come home from work. A person who was also watching the same film on the same cinema, said that he had picked it up in the male restroom and called my mom, thanks to my mom's phone number written in my PWD card. He said that my dad will be meeting in Robinsons Bank in Robinsons Sta. Rosa tomorrow, to recieve the lost wallet. I was so happy that the person, that he had successfully found my lost wallet.

And not only that, to prevent this type of incidents, make sure that all of your wallets inside with important items, credit cards, rewards cards (SM Advantage, Robinsons Rewards, etc.) has a lace to tie up in pants with belt straps to keep it secure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New SM Southmall Cinemas Now Open on Christmas Day 2019

Three cinemas in the West Wing, Cinemas 6-8 in SM Southmall in Las Piñas was temporarily closed on February 18, 2019 for renovation works. During that time, the only operating cinemas is the IMAX Theater, the five digital cinemas in the East Wing, and the two Director's Club Cinemas that were opened on April 24, 2019 along with the release of Marvel Studios'  Avengers: Endgame . The three cinemas were re-opened on December 25 (Christmas Day), 2019, along with the celebration of the 2019 Metro Manila Film Festival. The new Cinemas 1-2 at the former spaces of Cinema 6 and 7 is equipped with a powerful digital surround sound system, premium comfortable spectator seats and advanced RGB laser projection. The films were first screened in these renovated theaters is  Write About Love  at the new Cinema 1 and  Sunod  at the new Cinema 2. The ticket price is about P300-P350 per head. The new Cinema 3 in the same wing, will re-open by January 2020. However, the former space of Cinema

Kapamilya Channel now on Cignal TV

  Photo from: Cignal TV Facebook Page Kapamilya Channel is now available on Cignal TV on Channel 22. Kapamilya Channel was launched on June 13 where Cignal TV is still on negotations with ABS-CBN at that time, and it serves as an ad interim replacement of ABS-CBN Channel 2 after being off-the-air due to its expiration of its franchise on May 5 and franchise denial by 70 congressmen on July 10. Aside from Cignal TV, Kapamilya Channel will also be seen on Sky Cable Channel 8 (SD) and Channel 167 (HD), Cablelink Channel 8, G Sat Channel 22 and many other cable operators partnered by the Philippine Cable Television Association.

Adventure Time 'Distant Lands' first episode 'BMO' to be available on HBO GO and Cartoon Network Asia this December

  Photo: Cartoon Network After the popular show on Cartoon Network,  Adventure Time  ended on 2018. The show returned with 4 new specials under Adventure Time: Distant Lands  and premiered the first episode 'BMO' on streaming service HBO Max which is exclusive to North America. The first special of Distant Lands  will be premiering in Asia on December 7, 2020 on HBO GO and on December 12, 2020 on Cartoon Network. It will premiere in the Philippines at 6:45 pm in the SD feed and 5:00 pm in the HD feed. HBO GO is only P99/month through Cignal, and Sky Cable (only on plans with HBO included) P149/month through iTunes, Google Play, and Sky Cable (only on plans without HBO), and bundled free with Cignal Postpaid Plans 1650 and up and Sky Cable Plans HD 1799 and up and Sky Cable Select HD 30 and 40. Cartoon Network SD is available at the following cable operators Sky Cable - Channel 43 Cignal - Channel 74 Cablelink - Channel 26 G Sat - Channel 73 and for Cartoon Network HD Sky Cable